The government of Canada allows change of University/College under designated Learning Institution (DLI). The DLI basically means you can change your University/College that you originally applied and joined to another University/College within Canada.
The criteria for transfer under Designated Learning Institution (DLI) is as follows:
- You can create an account and easily apply for DLI.
- You need to enter the basic details along with the study permit, student identification and DLI number along with the start date at the new school.
- For security purposes the process involves a few questions will be asked you need to answer them.
How Our Process Helps You?
- The entire process of DLI is simple and easy.
- We can help you go online, create an account, and submit the details as required.
- The approval is also granted online, and it can be tracked.
- We have helped many students with change of designated Learning Institution.
- At the end of the day continuation of education is paramount
- We can walk that extra mile for you to ensure DLI process is complete and successful.