More often than not, Visa under any category/stream can be refused for various reasons. But there is always a glimmer of hope and a window of opportunity, and that is an Appeal. There is a process to be followed to appeal for a visa rejection.
The following is the criteria and process to appeal when a visa is refused:
- You can submit a format application within the 30 days
- Making an appeal to the Case Processing Center
- Appeal to the Canadian Immigration Adjudication Division
- Appeal to the federal court in Canada
- Request for a re-assessment to the government